The worst support I ever experienced

Description
after more than three month waiting for an answer I read that the support team has closed the case. The answer on my questions below was to sign up here.
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD AFTER SIGNING UP WITH A PROGRAM. anyway, here the questions.
1)
Is there an integrated filter which suppresses noise of any kind implemented in Zoom.
(Our music includes much “noise” which seems to be suppressed some times)

can I turn this filter off?

is it true that in the speaker view the bigger window is always louder than the other windows?
Is that also true for the gallery view
Can I change that setting.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device Spec: [e.g. PC, Mac]
  • Version [e.g. 10.15.1]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @masagin,

Thanks for the post. I’m sorry to hear that you have such a feeling. I heard that the support team has been overwhelmed by the recent increase in the support demand, I think they will work on this and provide better support experience. Unfortunately, this forum is not for the Zoom client support(This forum is for Marketplace Apps) so I do not have any insights into the questions related to Zoom client. I do not belong to the support team so I am not an expert on the questions you are facing but I will try my best to help:

You could try to use the “Original Sound” option as mentioned in Configuring audio for music and singing - Zoom Support; I saw there are a few YouTube videos showing how to enable this:

I don’t think there is difference on the audio between views. Normally the audio difference is caused by the distance between the user and the mic. The closer one will be louder. Or there is a mic volume configurations in the setting, that could also cause audio difference.

Hope this helps. Thanks!