Zmnavigationcontroller whose view is not in the window hierarchy!

Warning: Attempt to present <ZMNavigationController: 0x150187400> on <myTloginScreen: 0x15083a000> whose view is not in the window hierarchy!

1.I get this warning when I am waiting for the host to start the meeting,In my demo app I am getting this alert in a view -> Screen shot attached IMG 3040

2.When I tried to integrate Zoom SDK in my existing app I get this warning

Warning: Attempt to present <ZMNavigationController: 0x150187400> on <myTloginScreen: 0x15083a000> whose view is not in the window hierarchy!

3.SDK I have integrated in my project

a.VIDYO SDK -> https://developer.vidyo.io/#/packages
this sdk uses something related to rootviewcontroller

• (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions
    {
    UIStoryboard *storyBoard = [UIStoryboard storyboardWithName:@“iphone” bundle:nil];
    UIViewController *initViewController = [storyBoard instantiateInitialViewController];
    [self.window setRootViewController:initViewController];
    return YES
    }

b.-(BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application handleOpenURL:(NSURL *)url
{

LoginWindow *guestAccess = (LoginWindow *)self.window.rootViewController;
guestAccess.guestPortal.text = URLvalue;
guestAccess.guestnameField.text =[kvpairs objectForKey:@"guestname"];
guestAccess.roomKeyField.text = [kvpairs objectForKey:@"key"];
guestAccess.roomPinField.text =[kvpairs objectForKey:@"pin"];
return YES;

}
c.SWRevealViewController

4.if the host start the meeting I am able to join the meeting without any warning and everything works fine.

5.please provide suggestion how to show the alert without any warning in my project as shown in screen shot img_3040.png

1. I saw similar post in your community none have a proper answer.

Hi sv001,

Thank you very much for using Zoom SDK. Where did you receive this warning? In the system log or as an alert? Regarding No.5, are you looking for the solution to show the “Waiting Room” UI? If so, you can set “Allow Join Before Host” to false when you schedule a meeting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Hi Carson Chen,
Thank you for your reply. It comes in system log.

Marked as solved.

-Tommy