Token error 3265 "Not support start meeting via tokens" in join()

Meeting SDK Web version 3.1.6.

I saw other posts on this topic, but those are mostly due to missing parameter “type=zak” to a Token call, but I have that parameter. And it was working just few days ago (22.02 to be precise), today I had to return to it because of some other problem, and I found out that it’s not working any more because of this error. There were no changes in the way how I am retrieving the token!

Here is the validation from JWT.io, does it look like valid ZAK token? If it does, than what can be the reason of the error?

@ext-igor.kirtak
if you want to start meeting(signature role=1), make sure the zak’s email is the meeting host/alternative host email
if you want to join meeting(signature role=0), zak no limitation.

Hi Jack, yes, I have confirmed that I am using the same email. But when making a call to ZAK token, I am using “me”. That is one account which I am using for ZAK and for the meeting email as well. Is it a problem that I am using “me”? I can try with user id, but that won’t be email anyway, because the service doesn’t work with emails as I understand.

OK, I have it confirmed it now: using “me” when getting ZAK results in this error, but using user id works. Thanks Jack.

1 Like