Get onError callback 7 when using certain tpc/sessionNames
Customizable Desktop SDK v.1.0.1
- Try authenticating into a session on Android Instant Zoom SDK through the normal process (audio on, video off), except use string “03/16/21_” as the tpc/sessionName.
- Get (only) onError callback with code 7 despite Initialize & JoinSesssion reporting success
- Simply changing tpc/sessionName to “_Default” works as expected (no errors, all proper callbacks.)
- Adding the two special characters “/" to my userName field (ie "Username/” with tpc="_Default") give no issues, so it isn’t something with strings generally.
- Replacing “/” with “_” fixes it, so it seems “/” is a special char for the tpc/sessionName field for Android Instant Zoom SDK?
Can someone confirm that it’s a bug with the SDK and not something I’m doing wrong? FYI I am using the exact same string for both JWT’s tpc field and JoinSession’s sessionName argument.