Track users moved from sub-account to master account via SS0 and SAML mapping

Description
How to track a user moved from a sub-account to the master account

Error
none

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
v2/report/operationlogs

Hi @twharper ,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question.

At the moment, we don’t have an out-of-the-box way to track this programmatically. However, you might consider tracking which users belong to a given account on a regular cadence, in order to keep track of this on your end. You can list users for an account using this endpoint.

Having said this, it’s a great to suggestion to have a webhook or some other alternative to tracking updates like this. If you’re so inclined, I’d also encourage you to submit a feature request for this here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will, Thanks, I will put in a feature request. The issue that we are aware of is since we have scripted backup of cloud recordings of existing users within a date range, once a user is moved from a subaccount to the main account, their cloud recordings are not backed up outside of Zoom unless we run the process again. Since our account spans 2018 til now this becomes complicated to process the entire range again.

Hi @twharper,

Thanks for clarifying, and appreciate the feedback. I agree it would be valuable to have a better way to track this—I’ll be sharing this feedback internally as well.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.