Tracking fields in Dashboard API

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
We are trying to create offline meeting reports that looks the same as the Dashboard. The Dashboard API (/metrics/meetings) work quite well, but it lacks the tracking fields. A workaround is to make separate API call for each meeting to get the tracking fields which is pretty time consuming.

Describe the solution you’d like
It will be great for the Dashboard API (/metrics/meetings) to also returning the tracking fields.

1 Like

Hey @vicker,

Have you seen our Tracking Field endpoints:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/trackingfield/trackingfieldlist

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you again, @tommy.

Yes. I checked the Tracking Field endpoint, and from my understanding it just listed the tracking fields but not the fields that have been associated with a particular meeting. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hey @vicker,

Checkout this thread and let me know if it answers your question:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, Tommy.

The pain point is that, we are getting all past meetings through the Dashboard endpoint that don’t have the tracking field in itself. Say, we got around 800 meetings daily, then we will have to call the Get Meeting endpoint for 800 times in order to get the tracking field for each.

If you check out the Past Meetings Dashboard, you will notice that we can easily show the tracking fields, that’s why I am expecting the same through the Dashboard API.

Cheers
Vicker

Hey @vicker,

Thanks for sharing more details!

I have just sent your feature request to our team for consideration. (ZOOM-139899)

I will keep you updated on the development process.

Thanks,
Tommy