We are trying to see the tracking fields associated with scheduled zoom meetings:
Tracking_Fields array is missing from JSON response from rest call.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a meeting (with the zoom api) with a tracking field array
- Get the ID from the resulting response
- Make a get meeting call with the created meeting ID
- Review response JSON body and look for tracking_fields
- Unable to see the tracking fields in the response
Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Please let us know if we are structuring our call incorrectly here is the current pattern we are following:
“field”: “string field name”,
“value”: “string field value”
We are trying to figure out how to schedule meetings that will show in the Canvas LTI for zoom.
We are hoping that the LTI is linking the Zoom meeting with the Canvas course site using the tracking_field.
Please let us know if you can offer any assistance or if we should go else where for advice.