Transmission secured

I’m interested in how is the transmission secured against interception of network traffic by third parties?

Can I add my key for more security?

Regards

Hi @esmeraldadhannah81,

Can I kindly ask for some additional details about your question? Is this in regards to API requests or meetings more generally? :slight_smile:

You can find our Security/Network practices outlined here for the most detailed information:

Let me know if this helps—thanks!
Will

I mean transmission encryption. Is it possible to provide additional encryption, e.g. by adding a private key that will be generated by the administrator before each meeting. Implementation via API

Hey @esmeraldadhannah81,

Thank you for clarifying. Zoom already implements various methods of encryption for meetings. You can even enable End-to-end (E2EE) encryption for meetings.

However, we don’t currently have a feature that allows administrators to supply their own key, via the API or the Zoom app. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.