Unable to access Zoom API

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Hi team, we are getting below error while trying to make a call to zoom REST API using postman “Account does not enabled REST API”. Please share steps to enable REST API support as part of my account.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

All Reports API ex - GET # /report/daily

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @smrao,

Can you try enabling the User activities reports, App Marketplace, in your developer role permissions and try again?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Please walk us through the steps to enable these activity reports.

In addition, please confirm the following:

1. Do we as a developer have access to enable this from our account or the account owner will need to enable the same for us?
  2. Will enabling this , allow API access or does it just help in debugging the original issue by providing detailed logs?
    3.We see the scope for “GET /report/daily” API as “report:read:admin”. Please confirm if a admin access is a mandate to access this report or it can be accessed through developer account as well.
  3. We have limited access to the person who is the account owner. So please let us know all the changes needed to my account? ie is ‘developer role’ sufficient or should I get ‘admin role’ to access reports?

Hey @smrao,

You can enable these activity reports here: Sign In | Zoom

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001078646-Role-Based-Access-Control

Please clarify the flow here. Are you creating an Account level OAuth app, that you want to share with external Zoom users? Or are you wanting to build an internal tool for reporting?

Thanks,
Tommy