Unable to add participants to that meeting

Hi Team
When I am creating a meeting then unable to add participants to that meeting and get the below message in the portal from where I used to create a meeting.
It looks like I don’t have permission to add participants

The meeting does not support gathering registration information because your account only allows you to schedule meetings with your Personal Meeting ID.

Hi @dev10 , I believe this feature requires a paid account. Are you able to test with a licensed user?

I want to add participants to the meeting. When the host created a meeting and shared a link with participants than when the participant joined the meeting host get disconnected and the participant become a host.
This is a common or basic feature of Zoom. Do you really think this feature needs paid account?

yes, it seems registration only available for paid account (-> Prerequisites “Licensed host”)

Hi @ j.schoenemeyer
I have one license. check the below screen sort.

check your settings in your zoom account

Hi @ j.schoenemeyer
Currently, it is set to Can you please confirm?

Hi, @j.schoenemeyer I have enabled both settings. Still having the same issue.

you have to disable it → don’t use Personal Meeting when scheduling a meeting

Hi @ j.schoenemeyer
Still same result.
Let me explain the issue again. I want to add participants to the meeting. Being a host when I created a meeting and shared a link with participants then when the participant joined the meeting host get disconnected and the participant becomes a host.

When the host rejoins the meeting. The zoom app disconnects the host immediately.
Each time when a host tries to join the meeting it removes the host from that meeting.

there is a limit to one host per meeting - that’s normal

you have to rejoin as ‘normal’ participant

in the “non sdk” web version on zoom us, the result of your example is “attendee → host” and “original host → co(host)”

@j.schoenemeyer
I am using zoom SDK.
I am waiting for the participant to join. Once the participant joins the meeting zoom app disconnects the host. And then I tried to rejoin the meeting it always kick me out of that meeting.

perhaps you should test your problem with the zoom example on github → CDN version

enter SDK_KEY and SDK_SECRET → CDN/js/index.js and start the meeting

now you have a reference version and you can compare it with your programming

There is nothing to do with any SDK. Being a host I have created a meeting and waiting for participants to join the meeting . once Akash join the meeting link then Zoom app disconnect me from that meeting . I re join the meeting again and it kicks me out of that meeting.
It looks like your zoom app get crashed.

@dev10 Are you able to share a screen recording where you replicate this behavior?

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.