Unable to admit SDK client into a zoom meeting

Description
We’ve had screen sharing in our app working for the past two months. It stopped working sometime today when we try joining a meeting.

On the main Zoom application, after I hit admit to let the iOS client into the meeting, it goes away and the request for the client to be admitted comes back. The client is never successfully admitted into the meeting

Which version?
Zoom application 5.0.4

The following Information is displayed in the logs:

InitAudioUnit use hardware aec = 1
[IOS].InitAudioUnit g_audioUinits.count = 1
[IOS].TerminateAudioUnit g_audioUinits.count = 1
[IOS].TerminateAudioUnit dispose all audioUinits
Cannot retrieve the container URL for the application group identifier . Make sure that it has been added to the 'com.apple.security.application-groups' entitlement.

Hi @els_hg,

Thanks for the post. Do you mean that: Your SDK app hosts a meeting, and you are trying to use Zoom iOS client to join the meeting, and the admit was not a success?

Could you provide the following info:

• What is the SDK version you are using?
  • Is this reproducible with our demo app?
  • Could you provide the SDK log for us to further investigate?

Thanks!

Hello @carson.zoom

No the other way around. Using Zoom 5.0.4 app on macOS to host a meeting.
iOS SDK client is attempting to join the meeting
macOS host app admits the iOS SDK client but the client is placed back into the waiting room.

SDK Version: v4.6.15805.0403

I haven’t tried it with the demo app.
Our app has been working until the recent update to the zoom 5.0.4.

How/where do I get the SDK logs?

Thanks!

@carson.zoom
Looks like it is an SDK issue. I updated to 4.6.21666.0428 and the problems seems to be resolved.

Thanks.

Hi @els_hg,

Glad to hear that the problem has resolved. If you would like to know how to get the SDK logs, you may follow the instruction here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization#log-feature

Let me know if any other questions. Thanks!