Unable to click join button to join a webinar after being assigned as panelist when providing valid tk value

Hello there,

I am using zoom Meeting SDK app Client Id and Client secret to generate signature and join the webinars.

Both host and attendees are able to join webinar. As a host I can set attendee to be panelist. Attendee will see following pop up on the screen:

Even though panelist enters valid tk value in this field, button stays disabled and it says waiting and nothing is happening. Panelist cannot join webinar.
Can you confirm that this is zoom’s issue or I am doing something wrong?
Also if this is issue on your side, when can we expect it to be solved since this feature is very important to us.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@nikola.sajic,

Sorry about the delayed response. We really apologize for any inconvenience caused. We just wanted to check if you’re still experiencing the issue you mentioned. No worries, we’re more than happy to help you figure out, troubleshoot, and find a solution for it. We totally get how frustrating tech problems can be, and we’re here to help you all the way. So, if there’s anything else we can do to assist you, just let us know. We’re totally committed to giving you the best guidance possible and making sure you’re satisfied.

Thanks for your patience, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!