Unable to complete domain verification to publish Oauth App (as support url is a Zendesk Url)

Hi there

We get the below error, and therefore cannot validate our domain.

The following URLs do not belong to the domain specified above

1. Support URL
    1. Documentation URL

The documentation and support URLs are both Zendesk URLs, and therefore they don’t match our domain.

When we email the support email it says to email if we are having trouble - “marketplace-support@zoom.us”, we get an auto-responder saying that the email is not monitored.

Thanks in advance for the help

Chase

Hi @frankiezoom, Welcome! and thanks for the question :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue trying to submit. Good news! I was able to find a way to use your own domain with Zendesk.

I believe if you set that up and use the sub domain specific URLs you won’t have that domain verification issue in the build flow.

If that’s not a good option for you, you can file a support ticket and let them know your situation. The link to submit is just above the footer.

Also, thanks for mentioning the email address not working. I’ll file a ticket to get that updated since that email is no longer monitored. You came to the right place by asking here :+1:

Thanks for developing with Zoom!

3 Likes

Hi Kevin

Thank you for the quick response.

We will give the host mapping a go.

All the best

Chase

1 Like

You are welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your submission on the queue :rocket:

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for responding. Please encourage the team to let me tell them about my invention idea. Everyone I’ve told says it’s genius.

Zoom is the perfect platform for it!

Thank you for your help,

Marlene

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.