Unable to connect Zoom Video SDK 1.3.1 over VPN

Description
Our team upgraded windows Video SDK from version 1.2.2 to 1.3.1 to mitigate the issue with command channel (as it was not working well with older version).
But after this upgrade we started seeing issues with Zoom connection, it seems like in the latest version zoom SDK is not able to connect over proxy based VPN network.
We now have 2 builds of application where 1 works on VPN but other one does not.

Which Windows Video SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior: (user needs to be in a VPN - e.g. F5 based VPN with system having pac file based proxy configurations)

1. Initialise the sdk and connect to a meeting using JWT token
  2. We get Zoom error ZoomVideoSDKErrors_Meeting_Join_Failed (2003) while joining meeting.

Screenshots
NA

Device (please complete the following information):

• dell latitude 7400 2 in 1

Additional context
Here are the SDK logs [REDACTED ]

Hi, @anoop.jaswal,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum and sorry to hear about your experience. Before diving in, can you give me a little more content on the situation? Has it been occurring constantly, or does it happen on and off? In order to investigate the cause of this behavior further, I’d like to get more insights on this matter. Can you please open a support ticket here and include a link to this thread ? From there, we can take a closer look at what may be happening.

Also, can you clarify if are you able to successfully join a meeting with the latest SDK without connecting over a proxy-based VPN network?

hi @donte.zoom i have already raised the ticket 14745589. and to answer your other question, yes we are able to join a meeting on open networks (without VPN).

@anoop.jaswal,

Thank you for sharing the ticket number associated with this topic. A bug that is related to this issue and our internal team is working on a fix slated for the upcoming 1.3.3 release. I will keep you posted here with any updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.