Unable to record zoom meeting due to exception "Value to add was out of range. Parameter name: value"

Description

I have written below code to start recording.
Line1:
ValueType starttimestamp = (DateTime.UtcNow - new DateTime(1970, 1, 1)).TotalSeconds;

Line2:
sDKError = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().GetMeetingRecordingController().StartRecording(ref starttimestamp);

In the code above at line 1 throws exception “System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value to add was out of range.
Parameter name: value
at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
at ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.?A0xe11cbd8a.time_t2DateTime(Int64 date)
at ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CMeetingRecordingControllerDotNetWrap.StartRecording(ValueType& startTimestamp)
at BBZoomMeet.frmBBZoomMeet.DoZoomMeetingAction(String MeetingInfo) in C:\VarshaProjects\TestProjects\BBZoomMeet\frmBBZoomMeet.cs:line 959”

Please suggest the solution.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
Version used is zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.7.3953

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Write the code as mentioned as Line1 and Line2 in c#.
Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Dell XPS 13]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @arvind.sonar,

Are you able to reproduce this issue using the native C++ SDK? As mentioned in our documentation, the C# wrapper is provided as a reference and is not actively supported. As a result, we are only able to assist with this if you are able to reproduce with the C++ SDK directly. I have not been able to reproduce, so please let me know if you are able and we can investigate further.

Thanks!

I can reproduce the issue using native c++ SDK. Plz find the screenshot attached

plz suggest the solution to fix the exception.

1 Like

Hi @arvind.sonar,

The screenshot you’ve provided is still using the C# wrapper. Using the C++ SDK natively means that you are using it directly in a C++ environment.

Thanks!

How can I check that

Hi @arvind.sonar,

You can test in the C++ sample app by downloading the Windows SDK from the Marketplace.

Thanks!

I am not getting how to do this. Plz help.

Hi @arvind.sonar,

Please see our documentation for information on how to download the SDK.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.