Unable to see slash command in the zoom chatbot test app

Unable to see slash command in the zoom chatbot test app. Only the default /zoom command is visible.

Added slash command in features. I’m using the updated BotJid and verification token as well still I’m not able to see the slash commands populated or triggered.

Hey @LP_developer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Would it be possible to share a screenshot of your features tab so that I can see the command? Can you also verify what version of the chatbot that you are testing with (i.e. development vs production)?

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM currently, I’m testing the development version. I tried with a publishable URL too but it didn’t work.

Hey @LP_developer,

Thank you for providing additional information. I reached out to a colleague who is an expert when it comes to Chatbots and he advised that we attempt to reinstall the app. Please test if reinstalling the app resolves your issues.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM,

I tried reinstalling the app, but I still don’t see slash commands in the chatbot.

Thanks

Hey @LP_developer,

Thank you for the update and for performing that test. Would you be able to join me for a Zoom meeting so that we can troubleshoot the issue live? I’ve send you a DM with a tool to schedule the meeting if so.

Thanks,
Max

Hey All,

In the interest of keeping the solution public, I’ll post what we found here. We were able to see that the slash command was being used from the Chatbot itself. Instead, the way to use a slash command with a chatbot is from a channel. After creating a channel, we were able to use the slash command from that channel as expected.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.