Unable to use Screen Share since SDK version 5.14

Description

My project is using Zoom meeting SDK iOS, and it works fine with the SDK version below 5.13. When
I try to upgrade the SDK to version 5.14. I find that ScreenShare cannot use. Xcode shows 69 error that

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
“_objc_msgSend$lengthOfBytesUsingEncoding:”, referenced from:
l625 in MobileRTCScreenShare

After I remove the ScreenShare framework, the project can build successfully.

The change that I ever make is the SDK, so I think I maybe need to do something to make the new version o the SDK work.

Also, there is a new xcframework (zoomcml.xcframework) in the lib folder, I copy it to my project as the same as the sample app does. This is what I have done.

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
5.14.2 5.14.0

Screenshots
Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 5.17.32 PM

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPad(Air, Pro since 2020), iphone 11-14

Thanks,
Alex

@lemon97213,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. For version 5.14 there is a new requirement. Please see this post below for more details:

Thank you for your reply.

I am using iOS 13 and above, also fulfilled all requirements. So I think it may because of other reasons.

Thank you for the details, @lemon97213! Is this behavior reproducible with the sample app or just your project? I am seeing a different behavior when testing with the sample app on my end.

@donte.zoom

Thank you for your reply, I tried the sample app.

The problem has just happened with my project. Since the library is already added to the sample app, I am thinking if Is there any hidden setting to do to use the project (like the Xcode setting)?

I am using Xocde versions 11.7, 13.0, and 13.1. Some iOS versions I am using require older versions of Xcode. Is there any minimum version policy for Xcode?

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Alex

look at the link below

• (void)onSinkMeetingShareReceiving:(NSUInteger)userID DEPRECATED _ATTRIBUTE;
  • (void)onSinkMeetingActiveShare:(NSUInteger)userID DEPRECATED_ATTRIBUTE;

The above listeners are deprecated.
Is there a replacement for the listener above?

I implemented using onSinkSharingStatus as below.

if let vc = customMeetingVC {
	DispatchQueue.main.async {
		vc.pinUserId = Int(userID)
		vc.updateMyShareStatus()
		if status == MobileRTCSharingStatus.self_Send_Begin {
			vc.showLocalShareView()
		} else if status == MobileRTCSharingStatus.other_Share_Begin{
			vc.remoteShareVC.activeShareID = userID
			vc.showRemoteShareView()
		} else if status == MobileRTCSharingStatus.self_Send_End || status == MobileRTCSharingStatus.other_Share_End {
			vc.hideAnnotationView()
			vc.showVideoView()
		}
	}
}

Thank you so much for your reply. Your code looks very good. I’m trying to use it in my code.

Regards,
Alex

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.