Upgrade of Android Meeting SDK fails with duplicate class com.google.android.exoplayer2.ui.DownloadNotificationHelper

When upgrading the Meeting SDK to 5.11.3.7251, builds fail with this error output:

> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.CheckDuplicatesRunnable
   > Duplicate class com.google.android.exoplayer2.ui.DownloadNotificationHelper found in modules jetified-exoplayer-core-2.18.0-runtime (com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-core:2.18.0) and jetified-exoplayer-ui-2.12.3-runtime (com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-ui:2.12.3)
     Duplicate class com.google.android.exoplayer2.ui.package-info found in modules jetified-exoplayer-common-2.18.0-runtime (com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-common:2.18.0) and jetified-exoplayer-ui-2.12.3-runtime (com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-ui:2.12.3)

I have checked the build.gradle files to insure the correct imports are included and the androidX and jetifier are enabled, so I am uncertain how to proceed. I need to resolve this quickly, since the sdk version I am currently using is deprecated on 6 Aug.

Hi @howard1 ,

Could you check if there are duplicate dependencies listed in your build.gradle?
You might also want to try clearing your build folders. Do note that before clearing any build folders, ensure you have a backup copy of your code.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.