URGENT: all API calls returning Invalid token.

Hi Tim,

Just to let you know:

• Can you try using the JWT.io library? We have had much greater success with this with all of our clients. It is very easy to implement. Can you try this and let me know if this resolves the problem? 
  • As we replied yesterday night, we are using the official .NET library for JWT. it has almost 2 millions of downloads.

• Are you on v5.1.5? Can you try the latest version? 
  • I just updated it to v5.2.2 and it’s not working. Code 124, Invalid access token. 

• Are you generating short-lived tokens or are you using a token that has a chance to be expired?
  • They expire in 60 minutes. 

We are also in talks with some of your colleagues over email channel. We just sent to Dan Fan a Token which expires in 10 hours (maybe 9 from now). Do you want me to resend my email to developersupport@zoom.us?

Anyway, we were told yesterday night that you would release a fix for this. Did you release that fix finally? 

If you need more details do not hesitate to contact us again, 

Regards,

David Pereira

Hi Everyone, 

Our Engineering team has made an update to resolve the “invalid access token” error. For transparency about the issue, we updated our JWT library to only accept HS256 alg as stated in our docs and previously we would accept HS512 alg as well. We have made an emergency fix to allow both HS512 and HS256 alg to call our APIs. 

Please let us know if that works or you are still having issues. 

Thanks