User Reauthorization after Republish

I apologize if this information is stated somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it.

We have an already published marketplace app that has been in service for a few years using Oauth I believe. We need to generate a secret token as part of your deprecation of the old verification method. I understand that in order to generate the secret token and make it live, we need to republish our marketplace app. Once approved this will cause users to have to reauthorize.

I need to know how our customers will be impacted by the republish. My question is, what does this re-authorization entail? Do they have to login to Zoom again? Remove our app and then add it again? Consent to the new app?

Hi @william.pilger
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!

Yes, you will need to re-submit your app for update review to the Marketplace team but you won’t need your customers to reauthorize the app.

Hope this helps,
Elisa

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.