User thrown out of Meeting when tries to use other apps while meeting is on

Description
User, Start/ Join the meeting
Then user press home button and move to photos or Calendar or Notes app, after some time spending there when a user returns back to our app, he is thrown out of the meeting and he has to start or Join the meeting again.

Which iOS Client SDK version?
5.4.3 (54802.0124)

Devices are all iPads

We have a video but it exposes our App so we can’t put it in dev forum if we can somehow show you the video on zoom meeting itself.

Hey @saas,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again :slight_smile:

Can you try the following suggested in this comment: iOS : How to run the app in background - #2 by Michael_Condon

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks for the reply @Michael_Condon ,
Yes I have checked iOS : How to run the app in background - #2 by Michael_Condon
and I have confirmed that I have implemented everything as suggested in this link.

But still, it gives the same issue, a user is thrown out of an ongoing meeting when he presses the home button and open another app, or switches the app.

Hey @saas,

I have tried this a few times and could not reproduce. Can you try the latest version of the SDK and let me know if you see the same issue?

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks, I will try this out with latest Zoom iOS SDK and will update

Hey @saas,

Sounds good, let me know what you find!

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.