i am developing a website where users of the site can take online class, and another set of users can participate (view only).
i have paid plan in zoom, webinar enabled.
my site is in php, Laravel. using JWT token for api calls.
so far i have successfully created webinar through api. now the webinar has my zoom account as host.
- can i create multiple webinar taking place at the same time/conflicting time by api, using same host account (same JWT app) ?
- as i am using my zoom account to facilitate the service, so practically i will not be the host of the webinars. but one specific user of my site (user with role Teacher) will be starting the webinar, live stream his video. so in this case should i add the Teacher user of my site as Panelist in the webinar ?
- if i add he teacher as panelist, i dont want him to get any external email form zoom. only show him alert after confirmation after adding him as panelist. how to do that ?
- the Student type users of my site will be only joining the webinar to view the live stream. so i guess i need to add them as Registrant in webinar. but i dont want them to receive any email from zoom either. how to prevent zoom to send them email ?
- as the Teacher will be panelist, can panelist member can start the webinar with his video stream ?
- as you can see, the service is from my website, so i dont want the webinar to be publicly accessible with any url. i only want the Teacher and Students to start/join the webinar only form my site, so what measears or params i need to set to achieve that ?
- i guess i need to use Web SDK to start/join the webinar from my website. so how i can i ensure that the webinar started from my site and now from anywhere else ? i mean is there any verficcation token set system to disallow anyone from joining the webinar manually ?
i am really confused about these things as Zoom has a huge set of api’s and i feel lost anong them.
i will be really glad i could be cleared about above aspects.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?