/v2/meetings/{meetingId} Error 404 code 3001/ past_meetings missing tracking_fields

On some of my past meetings
v2/meetings/{meetingId}
returns
{
** “code”: 3001,**
** “message”: “Meeting does not exist: xxxxx.”**
}
If I call GET /past_meetings/{meetingUUID}
the meeting is returned, but the response for the /past_meetings/ API doesn’t include the tracking_fields

How do I ensure https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings will find the meeting or get tracking fields for past meetings?

thanks!

Hey @zoomTime,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Looking at our historical posts, I was able to find an issue that seems to match what you’re describing. Please review the post to make sure that you are adding the tracking field and also setting it when creating a meeting with the Create Meeting API.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

The meetings are all created by the users. Not with the API. I’m able to load the meetings with the tracking fields from the admin site, but for whatever reason some of them return code 3001 meeting doesn’t exist from the meetings/ api. That same meeting can be returned from the past_meetings/ api, but that api doesn’t have tracking fields.

Hey @zoomTime,

The Get Meetings API is for getting upcoming or live meetings. If the meeting has already been ran, and or deleted, the Get Meetings API will return that error message.

The Get Past Meeting Details API does return past meetings, however as seen in the docs, it does not include the Tracking Fields.

To get the Tracking Fields of a past meeting, use the Get Meeting Details Reports API. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try that!

CONFIDENTIAL: The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health Information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily confidential or secure. Your use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.

1 Like

Hey @zoomTime,

I’m glad to hear that @tommy answered your questions! If you have any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.