Valid values for global dial-in countries

We are trying to use the Global dial-in countries in Zoom Create Meeting API. However, what is the valid format to use for the country names? For e.g. is it the ISO 3166 2-digit code, or the full name?

Thanks for your assitance.

Regards,
Laxman Uchlani

Hey @luchlani,

Here are the list of country codes:

Use the ID of the country.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy. Greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hi Tommy

How can we tell which countries are allowed for the user by the account admin?

E.g. the admin might have limited the account to only use Global dial-in countries as [US, Argentina & Australia], out of which the user had selected only [US, Australia] in their own “Global dial-in countries” on their own settings.

How can we know this information, so that for the user selecting the dial-in countries,
a) we don’t show other countries that the admin did not allow?
b) the countries they had already selected on their own profile settings are shown as “selected”

Hey @samudra.rc,

Checkout this doc which explains how to tell which countries are allowed by your account admin:

Let me know if that answers your question! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,

Is there a way to get this data via REST API?

Hi @dev.isv.zoom ,

Yes, you can check the respective settings API endpoints. For instance GET Account Settings, responds with the audio_conferencing object with this info.

User settings: Zoom User API

Group settings: Zoom User API

Thanks for your reply, however this only returns the toll-free numbers for me. I’m specifically interested in the toll call numbers.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @dev.isv.zoom I see! The info returned to those endpoints is what’s available via API at this time.