Validate domain for no-code integration

My integration with Zoom Marketplace app is via Bubble.io.
I am unable to upload verifyzoom.html for validation. Pls advise next step.

Additionally, I like to know if I should submit app verification while I am in development test URL or should I only submit after I have moved to live URL?

Thanks,
Edwin

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

Hi Edwin,
Regarding your query about the Zoom Marketplace app integration via Bubble.io, if you’re having trouble uploading the verifyzoom.html file for validation, I recommend double-checking the file format and ensuring that it meets Zoom’s requirements. If the issue persists, reaching out to Zoom’s support or developer community might provide you with more specific guidance.

As for the app verification process, it’s generally advisable to submit for verification using your development test URL first. This allows you to confirm that your integration meets Zoom’s requirements before going live. Once you’ve successfully tested and resolved any issues, you can then submit the app for verification using the live URL.
I do the same process with our client sassa status check website and it is working fine: https://easystatuscheck.com/

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your integration!

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.