Validate the domain - Subly - YKBYh2******

Hello Zoom,

We are currently trying to validate the domain - getsubly.com for our Marketplace app (Subly - YKBYh2****** [prod client ID])

We are having a hard time validating the domain as I don’t think we have access to the root folder for our website using Webflow.

Is there some specific proof that you require, eg. Sending an email from the desired domain.

Could you let me know if there is anything else you need from us to validate the domain. Thanks.

Kind regards,
David
Subly

p.s. you should update your submit app form as it still is recommending the following:
In case you have difficulty in completing the domain validation steps, please feel free to email us proof of this domain ownership at marketplace-support@zoom.us

After sending an email about this domain issue to that email, I get a auto reply directing me firstly to the Developer Support which contains absolutely nothing regarding the marketplace submitting apps / validating the domain and then to a public forum, which I scarcely think is a good place for personal/sensitive subjects as domains etc.

Hi @administrator4
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble validating your domain, we can help you validate this manually.
I will go ahead and send you a private message with the steps that you need to follow so we can help you validate your domian.

Also thanks for the feedback, I will make sure to pass it along to the appropriate team.
Best,
Elisa