'Validation Failed' error with ServiceNow integration

I’ve created a Zoom integration with our ServiceNow instance. I seem to be able to get the OAuth token just fine, but when I try to execute the conference call within ServiceNow, I get a ‘Validation Failed’ error. When I go into Marketplace and try to install the App, I am getting a ‘Failed to find OAuth initiator parameter in session.’ error, which seems to be coming from ServiceNow, based on the URL.

Hey @klombard,

Can you share the link to this ServiceNow integration? There are a few of them and I want to be sure we are on the same page.

Thanks,
Tommy

Sorry for the late reply. Still having this issue and have been back and forth with ServiceNow Support as well. I am using the Zoom Spoke and add-in for ServiceNow, latest versions. This is getting called within the Notify app of ServiceNow.

What I am also noticing is that when I go to ‘Install’ the app within Zoom, I get the error:

“Failed to find OAuth initiator parameter in session.”

Seems like the error is coming from ServiceNow. Have tried recreating the app on the Zoom side and have checked and double checked the credentials on both side, but no luck. Once I click authorize, I get that error. The URL it shows is a ServiceNow URL.

Hey @klombard,

Thanks for the update. Yes this seems like an issue on ServiceNow’s end.

Please keep me updated on what their support team finds.

Thanks,
Tommy

ServiceNow seems to think the issue is on the Zoom end. :slight_smile: I have the admin role, so I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work. Seems like I am able to successfully pull an oauth token, but when I go to create a conference within Servicenow, it says ‘Validation Failed’.

Hey @klombard,

Okay, happy to help debug this. Can you provide the full screenshot of that page, and exact steps to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy