Zoom API integration in Servicenow

Hi,
We planning to utilize your Rest APIs to enlist, create and fetch recordings for the meeting in our ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow platform already has functionality to configure OAuth.
We have created a Test app from Zoom market place. Generated Client ID and Client Secret ID along with we provided our local Authentication redirect URL.
When we are trying to fetch the access token in sn i get the following error
top picture
When i create in SN a Meeting i get the following error bottom picture

Thanks for help.
Greeting from Daniel

Hi @dape, can you add the redirect URL to your Whitelisted Domains in your app? This should resolve this, but let us know if the issue persists!

I adapted something and the redirect url is in the whitelist like before. But now iam getting this error:
Your OAuth redirect failed. Please check if the redirect URL setup in your OAuth configuration matches your ServiceNow instance URL.

Hi @micheal.harrington I am facing a similar issue as that of @dape.
After following all the necessary steps when i try to authorize the app it shows:

Your OAuth redirect failed. Please check if the redirect URL setup in your OAuth configuration matches your ServiceNow instance URL.

However i checked multiple times that both the redirect url matches

Hey @dape, @hardik16.rawat,

If you provide your OAuth app name I can look into this issue further.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,
Actually its an unpublished app in my case . I am trying to create a meeting from servicenow instance and i have to fetch the join meeting link back to service now.
However App authorization is not happening succesfully .

This shows when i click authorize

I have checked my configuration.

My whitelist URL matches my Rediect url

@hardik16.rawat for clarity, are these errors occurring within Zoom OAuth or in ServiceNow?

@tommy: The Name of the unpublished app is ServiceNow and the URL is App Marketplace

It seems to be the same Error as @hardik16.rawat

We are seeing the exact same issue. And yes this is in the Zoom App trying to use either the Install button or the Link provided. When you hit the admin button, a second tab opens up looks to be going to the servicenow instance and is erroring out on that page. So not sure if the URL is being sent or created correctly for the ServiceNow Instance.

Hey @tla, @tablab1

Can you share a screenshot of the error please?

Thanks,
Tommy

It literally is a white page with “Your OAuth redirect failed. Please check if the redirect URL setup in your OAuth configuration matches your ServiceNow instance URL.” text.

The url of the page is the redirect url plus parameters added for redirect session. The error seems to be coming from a response in ServiceNow as the page looks to be a SeriviceNow URL that was opened by the publish button.

Hello tommy,
the errors from the user “tla” are the two screenshots in the post beginning.
Greeting from Daniel

Hey @tablab1, @dape,

Thanks for the info. We believe this to be an issue on Service Nows end. Can you try reaching out to their support team?

Thanks,
Tommy

I have already created a case with ServiceNow and also I have contacted their Product Manager for SAAS so its already in the works. I work for ITS Partners a Business Partner with ServiceNow. This has a high visibility with them now.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @tablab1!

-Tommy

@tablab1
can you also tell us in the thread what came out in your case? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes please let this thread know of any updates from service now @tablab1. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I am currently working with ServiceNow and will update this thread when we have any answers.

1 Like

I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

-Tommy