- Sample app with no alterations (only configured with API key and secret) - I use no password for the webinars, only ID
- Sample app above’s integration in a WordPress website (https, no mixed content)
Both instances sometimes fail to load conference video until I screenshare from the zoom app that hosts the webinar (so, sometimes no video in browser until I screenshare).
No error message in console
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to ‘https://github.com/zoom/sample-app-web’
- Clone or download repo as a zip
- Configure either local or CDN implementation
- Open index.html from either local or CDN folder in browser
- Enter ID of webinar in appropriate field of index.html in browser
- Sometimes there will be no video in browser window until you screenshare in the zoom app
No screenshots applicable.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Cause of issue unknown
- Issue also present for meetings
- Users join the webinar and I can see them in the zoom app from which I’m hosting. QA, raise hand and chat also work, video autoplay intermittent failure is the only issue.