Video doesn't come show full sreen for presenter

We have used web SDK to integrate our angularJS based application. When the presenter starts the camera the video doesn’t come full screen as it opens in Zoom app. The video comes full screen in participants machine but in person’s own device. Is there an option to pin or spotlight video so that host can pin or put spotlight video full screen.

Please advice.

Hey @vidyapreps,

Currently the Web SDK only supports speaker and self view.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
We get full view of the speaker but Self View doesn’t come full screen. What do we need to do?

Thanks,

Hi Tommy,
We have integrated web SDK with our application built using Angular JS. When I login as host from our application, I am facing following issues with the self view and active view of my video. My view video doesn’t become full screen:

1. Even when the camera is turned on, my video (Self View) doesn’t open and the screen is black.
  2. When other participant joint the meeting, then my small video appears on the right corner
  3. My video doesn’t become full screen even when I am active speaker.
  4. There is no option to Pin my video
  5. My Video frame can be moved around the screen and there is hanging black frame below my video. The hanging black frame is annoying.

Please advice

Hey @vidyapreps,

Can you share a screenshot of the issue and what Web SDK version you are using?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @vidyapreps,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. What version of the Web SDK are you using?

The black screen issues were fixed in version 1.7.10 if you want to upgrade your version. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
Thanks for your reply. Currently, we have v1.7.7. Will the all issues mentioned above including full screen for self view get fixed with version 1.7.10.

Thanks

Hey @vidyapreps,

You can see the issues being fixed in each upcoming version here:

Thanks,
Tommy