Video SDK for Recording

Description
Does the newly released Video SDK support screen recording and storage to the zoom cloud?
No reference to cloud storage was found in SDK.
I want to save it on a zoom server and download it like a business Plan(zoom meeting).

I need to make sure that I can use an administrator page such as a business plan.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: PC (Window)

Hi @KPS_IT, thanks for using the dev forum.

The Video SDK does not yet support cloud recording, but we have had a couple of discussions internally about adding this in the future. As you can imagine, there are many moving pieces in a feature like this, so it may be a while before we are able to add it.

In the meantime, it would be possible to implement your own recording feature by utilizing the raw data feature within the SDK. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Thank you for your response.
I have an additional question.

I’m using a business plan.
The detailed function settings of zoom are specified on the Manager page.
Does the developer need to develop a new setup page? Or can I use Zoom’s setup page?
I want to use the setup page as it is. (Attach Screenshot)

Hi @KPS_IT,

This additional question appears to be related to your regular Zoom account, not the Video SDK. For help with this, please visit our general support page. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.