Video SDK is not displayed in Zoom Market place

I’m trying to create my first Zoom app. I’m following this tutorial Zoom Video SDK. I created Zoom Video SDK account and logged in with it, but there is no option for Video SDK in the marketplace.
Would be grateful for any help.

Update: Now “Build Video SDK” is available, on the page I can enter App name and developer contacts, but there is no any button like Create/Add app, I Still can’t get credentials.

Hi @abahno ,

If you scroll further down on the page where you’re able to enter developer contact information, what do you see? Could you attach a screenshot of the page, blocking out any personal information?

Thanks,
Rehema

Hi @rehema.zoom
Thank you for your response!
Unfortunately, I am not able to attach the screen here, I get an error from the forum. You can find the screenshot by the link File Sharing and Transfer - Send Large Files via FEX.NET.
After the developer information, I see “Download” panel and “Add Feature” panel, The last is “Back” button.

Hi @rehema.zoom ,
I am experiencing the same difficulty as @abahno:
I’m trying to create my first Zoom app. I’m following this tutorial Zoom Video SDK . I created Zoom Video SDK account and logged in with it, but there is no option for Video SDK in the marketplace.
Would be very grateful for any help.

@rehema.zoom looks like today I’m observing another issue.
I tried to create another Video SDK account, with another email(In case I missed something with my first account ). I was able to enter the details on “Create an account” panel, but I’m not able to get to “Payment.” After pressing next on “Create an account” I get to “Sign in page”, and the password that I entered on the previous page doesn’t work.
Would be grateful for any help.

Hi @abahno,

Thank you for attaching the screenshot! I’m looking into the issue of the missing credentials. Could you let me know which browser this issue is occurring in (Chrome, Safari, etc.) , and if it occurs in a separate browser, as well?

Thanks,
Rehema

@rehema.zoom I tried Chrome Version 115.0.5790.110 , and FireFox 117 on Ubuntu 20. Same output for both.

Hi @agonzalez ,

To avoid congestion on this thread, please create a separate forum post in this category and tag me. I’ll be happy to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Rehema