Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Video SDK Web 1.6.2 release
- Support for optimizing screen share for video clips
stream.updateSharedVideoQuality(quality)methods to optimize the experience of sharing video clips
- “Sharing” statistic data
share-statistic-data-changeevent, you can get the statistic metrics of sharing, such as ‘latency’, ‘resolution’, ‘fps’, etc.
- Virtual background support for Chromium-like browsers without SharedArrayBuffer
enforceVirtualBackgroundoption in the
client.initmethod to enable the feature; note that this may result in high CPU and memory usage on low-performance devices.
user_identitysupport, which is now also returned as a
- Timing of the Promise resolve call returned by the
- An issue where command channel messages could not be properly decrypted between main session and subsessions
- An edge case that could sometimes cause others’ videos to not show properly
You can also see the update listed on our Changelog: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/9481845454349-Zoom-Video-SDK