Video streaming discontinuity on the server-side

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good day, here’s a description of my problem with live-streaming. I’ve read most of the reports on the livestreaming issues, to the best of my knowledge, however if you think I missed something, I’d be happy to hear your suggestions.

Video SDK Type and Version
VideoSDK - Web - 1.11.5

Description
The livestsreaming is working inconsistenly. Basically I run the streaming, and then do nothing, but the mediastream stops randomly every minute. The receiving endpoint for simplicity is youtube.

Error?
No errors, just stream stops randomly.

Troubleshooting Routes
I’ve tested the sample app, it works fine. We have an app built on elder version of a video sdk demo app, but the workflow is changed heavily, and I cannot easily reflect every change which was done. I’ll try to substitute all the components of our app with the current sample app, and then get back to you.

How To Reproduce
I don’t really know, so I’m mostly asking for an intuition here; also if you think some details would clarify things up, feel free to ask.

Thank you for reading, and for your willingness to help.

m

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.