Video window begin flash when join meeting

Description
when only one user join a same meeting, the video always flash. After another user join the flash stop.
the user pc is a little low.

Which version?
[v4.4.55130.0712]

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. create a meeting
  2. host join meeting
  3. user A join meeting, and when main video is focus on host, then the screen of user A will flash;
  4. same hardware configuration user B join the same meeting, the user A stop flash, but user B begin to flash.

Screenshots

pc

Hi guan_bj,

Thanks for the post and thanks for the video, that really helps. Just want to confirm the following:

1. Is the host has the low CPU specs or the user who joins later has the low CPU specs?
  2. And based on the steps to reproduce this issue, are you saying that only the latest attendee who joins the meeting will see the flash?
  3. Is this issue happening on the previous SDK version or only on this [v4.4.55130.0712] version?
  4. Is it possible to get the SDK log or any logs from this device?

Thanks!

Thanks Carson.

1. answer 1: I collect system status when join meeting.
    OS Ver:6.1.7601
    Platform:win32
    Arch:ia32
    CPU:Intel® Core™ i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz
    core:4
    SYS CPU:76%
    app CPU:1%
    total memory:3.9G
    free memory:1.5G

2. answer 2: we try to repro it, and find when there are two users(one host, and one user) in meeting it happens. If there are over two users, it not repros.

3. answer3: after confirmed, the exact version is: 4.3(47204.0325). I only test on this version

4. answer4: my client does not collect detail log, only print key event to server.

the monitor resolution is 1900 x 600

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and the information. Really appreciate it. Is it possible to provide a SDK log to us? You may set enableLogByDefault in initparam to be TRUE, and then build and run. After running your app, you may find the SDK log in %appdata%/ZoomSDK/log/

Thanks!