If you’re experiencing unexpected Video SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:
- Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/changelog/
- General Troubleshooting: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- To Submit a Ticket for Unexpected Video SDK Behavior: Zoom Support
- For General & Integrations Related Guidance: https://community.zoom.com/
I have updated the Virtual background Images in my user account. But when I join the meeting in Component view meeting SDK, I still can see only the 4 default images from Zoom - PFA. I have done some reading and it looks like Zoom SDK comes with a set of bundled images and it does not pull the background images in real time from the account? And if we want to update those images, we have to use the SDK’s - updateVirtualBackgroundList() - function. Is my understnading correct? And do you have any plans in future to make this integration real time like the web client?
Browser Console Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster. [e.g. 1.9.9]
Meeting SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to ‘…’
- Click on ‘…’
- Scroll down to ‘…’
- See error
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [e.g. Macbook Pro]
- OS: [e.g. macOS 11]
- Browser: [e.g. Chrome]
- Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]
Add any other context about the problem here.