Voice Mails endpoint returning duplicate entries

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected Phone behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

• Had to get rid of the provided links here as I’m limited to 2. *

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.
https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/voice_mails

Description
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.
When querying the Voice Mails endpoint to get account voicemails, duplicate entries are returned, and an extra page than is expected. This is based on the ‘page_size’ provided and the ‘total_records’ count in the response object.
For example, if 1 page is expected, 2 are returned. If 5 pages are expected, 6 are returned.

Error?
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.
There’s no error message, but for example, if the response object’s ‘total_records’ is 117, the actual number of records returned is 234, with the duplicates having the same values for all fields, such as ‘id’, ‘caller_number’, ‘duration’, ‘date_time’, ‘download_url’.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
Request URL: https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/voice_mails
“params”: {
“page_size”: 300
,“to”: “2022-07-28”
,“from”: “2022-07-27”
}

2. Authentication method or app type
Zoom Phone Server-to-Server OAuth 2.0
3. Any errors
No HTTP errors returned. I believe the errors are the duplicate records.

Attempting to bump this.

Hi @steven.raigoza ,

Thank you for your patience–we did not mean to miss this! Could you please share screenshots with any sensitive information obscured?

Thank you!

Hi @gianni.zoom ,
Thank you for your reply, I opened ticket #15442686. Perhaps we should handle it there, but let me know if you have a different opinion.

1 Like

Hi @steven.raigoza , that’s fine! Looking forward to the team helping you to get that resolved :slight_smile: