Watch Recordings Stopped on Make event returns no data

Hi, I’m struggling with the Zoom module in Make.
The module “Watch Recordings” make me choose an event in the list ("Recording Started/Stopped/Completed etc.). I’m trying to set up the events Recording Stopped or Recording Completed but they aren’t working, I don’t receive the data.
But in the same scenario with the same auth, the event Recording Started is returning data well and can launch my scenario.

Am I missing something ? Or is there a problem with the webhooks ?

Thanks !

Hi @laurie1
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
I am happy to help here!
Are you still experiencing this issue or were you able to fix this?

Hi Elisa, thank you for responding, I’m still experiencing this issue, but I’ve found a way to avoid it (by adding event “Recording Started” in the “Watch recordings” module, even if I don’t use this event)
So I guess by adding a condition after that, I can filter only the Recording Stopped events.

But I’m having another issue on “one-time” events. Via API, I want to delete OR update one time events (non-recurring events) → they don’t have “occurrence_id” as required in the API call (Zoom Meeting API)… My calls are not working and returning no error code or message…
Is there another way to modify events (non-recurring events) ?

Thank you !!

Hi @laurie1
I’m happy to hear that you were able to find a way to avoid the error!
Now, for the second issue, you are facing, if it’s a non-recurring meeting, you should be passing the meeting ID as a path parameter to delete or update the meeting.
Which request is not working? The update or delete request?

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.