We have a web application which we want users with Zoom accounts to discover or find our app from Zoom Marketplace, add / install and authorize from Zoom Client and have it added to their account.
To begin this experimentation, here are the steps I followed to create a TEST app.
- created a user level oAuth App name GT-Zoom Integration
- added Redirect URL for OAuth
- Added “Scopes”
- I see an option to test app called “Local test”. Once I click on Local test, I see option Test the App Locally & I see a button to “Intall” app.
- Once I click on “Install” button I’m redirected to a page where I need to Authorize / Decline App in new window.
- Once I authorize the app, I’m redirected to our web application successfully.
So use case here is - we want users with Zoom accounts goto “Apps” section from Zoom window find our App from Zoom Marketplace and once user Install / Authorize the app it is loaded inside Zoom window as an in-app browser app. For e.g. currently how Miro app is getting loaded inside Zoom client once user adds it to their account. Attached screen cap for reference. We want to achieve this similar behaviour / experience like Miro.
Let me know if this use case is possible to implement with the TEST app I’ve created or this is only available for Published verified apps on Zoom Markeplace ? I’m aware TEST App I’ve created will not be currently available on Zoom Marketplace.
I hope, I’m able to explain use case clearly. Any help on this is higly appreciated!