Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Web SDK version 1.9.6 release :
- The Web Meeting/Client SDK does not support mobile devices; same as the Zoom web client.
- Active Apps Notifier. When someone in a meeting or webinar is utilizing any app that has access to real-time content or personal information during a meeting, participants are given real-time notice of usage. Details of which apps have access and which participant is using the app are displayed. Clicking the app opens the Marketplace page to provide more information. Note: This feature is dependent on a web release scheduled for June 14, 2021, and will not visible until then.
- Panelists can join webinars by entering their
- Added documentation with details on how to support users to automatically or manually join registered meetings or webinars. See links for details.
- Participants with the assistant role will no longer see the Breakout Room button.
- Fixed bug in 1.9.5 where the SDK didn’t support attendees joining in the new registration flow.
You can also see the update listed on our Changelog: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog