Web sdk compatibility to mobile

web sdk works fine on a desktop browser, however it doesn’t seem to be compatible to mobile? or is there something I need to set? I am using the same layout as in your sample-app-web and am getting this look&feel when on mobile:

Hi @shahar,

Our JS SDK is currently not responsive, our Engineering team is currently looking into releasing a responsive version early Q1 2019.

1 Like

Hello,

Zoom meeting SDK implement our ionic mobile app but facing issue audio not working properly. Please share with me what configuration change what permission added.

Hi @vivek,

What browser are you using for audio? Right now audio only works for Chrome.

Thanks

Thanks for reply!!
Yes, We are using Chrome browser in android phone, but audio not working showing error :
“**your browser is preventing access to your microphone **
learn how to allow access to your microphone

Actually zoom sdk open in ionic “inappbrowser” by default chrome. so audio not working. Please share me it is possible or not

We’re nearing the end of Q1 2019. Is the web sdk responsive yet?

Hi @shahar,

Not yet, the feature has been pushed back due to other priorities. It’s tentatively planned for Q2 of this year.

Thanks

Thanks.

I see in https://github.com/zoom/sample-app-web that its not fully supported in all browser. What does it mean that “computer audio” is not supported in safari? does it practically mean that ios users won’t be able to speak (or to hear) while in the chat if they use the web-sdk?

Hi @shahar,

Computer Audio means that you can speak through the browser. If the iOS user uses Google Chrome as the browser then they’ll be able to chat with each other.

Hi @michael_p.zoom

Just found out that the web embed sdk does look good on mobile when in full screen mode. Is there a way to open the embed in a full screen mode without having the user doing it?

Here is the Web Client SDK mobile browser compatibility:

Thanks,
Tommy