Web SDK "joining fail"

Need urgent help - (Joining fail when system time is few seconds unsynced with internet time in web sdk but works fine from windows app)

Joining fails when system time is not synced with internet time. We have checked in local and also at heroku. Actually some of our client machine’s system time have few seconds unsynced with internet time and they are facing this joining failure for a long time. But meetings can be joined from Windows app in this scenario. I can face it too if I change my system time from the synced time I too face same issue.

Few Details
We are using your latest code at github[sample-app-web-master] in our nodejs application.
We have PRO account.
We have tried updating version from 1.7.0 to 1.7.2 also.
You can get our latest created signature and a meeting id from the attached image.

Currently Stucked at
We also tried to use signature from your latest code at github[websdk-sample-signature-node.js] and use the signature from it to join meeting from our app and this time it fails even when our system time is in sync with world time.

You can see our latest generated signature and meeting id(after ‘mid:’) in the image attached(under resp) .
You can see the ,signature we have created using your sample app using crypto recently, tested from local and also from heroku(https://converbiz-zoom-signature.herokuapp.com/).

Please tell us if any more information is needed.
We are stuck and tried from quite a while now. Please guide & suggest us as soon as possible. .

Screenshots