Web SDK version 1.7.9 is released!

Thanks, but we are still getting the check captcha button.
a

Hi,

I have also submitted the form for our account. Awaiting a response.

You meant the captcha issue will be fixed in Safari with an update next week?

Also, on multiple IOS devices the captcha issue is not only occuring for Safari but also on Chrome so there is no way to join meeting from an IOS device via the Web SDK. Will that be fixed in the release as well?

1 Like

Hey @adamkohm, @santosh,

We will be sending another batch of whitelists out shortly. CC @michael_p.zoom @michael.zoom

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @elearningevolve,

Correct.

Thanks,
Tommy

How will you be notifying whitelist-approved admins? E-mail or some notification tthrough the Zoom admin profile?

I submitted request to disable recaptcha on my account.
What is the lead time?

Hey @jerry, @damean.r,

Both of your recaptcha’s are now disabled.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

We have our app in the marketplace. Will this also be disabled for all of our customers that want to use our integration. Like what has been mentioned on this thread, we handle all users that join meetings. we have our own authentication process for them to join meetings as joining meetings through our integration is not public, will this also be disabled to all customers using our integration?

I am still getting recaptcha when testing this. so seems it is not disabled.
Can you answer the question regarding if all the customer’s that install the application from marketplace have to request disabled? Can we get all customers that are using our integration not need the captcha?

Hey @jerry,

It will disable the recaptcha for joining any meetings that are owned / hosted by users on your account.

Can you explain how your integration on the marketplace works with the Web SDK?

Thanks,
Tommy

The way it works is that our customers will install the integration using Oauth, meaning they will be hosting meetings under their account. Our customers that are using the integration all have their own customers that will be joining their hosted meetings using our platform. The customers that join these meetings, will only be able to join from their member portal, which requires them to authenticate to see the meetings they can join Since they already will be required to authenticate them self before they are presented with the meetings to join, they do not need to captcha since at that point, they are already determined to not be a BOT.

By the way, you stated that you disabled captcha from my account, but we still are presented with Captcha now.

Hey @tommy, got a question if you don’t mind.

For the rate limits, how does the 1 join request every 10 seconds work? Does that mean only one person can join a meeting every 10 seconds across all the meetings our API Key might be used for?

If so, is there a way to increase that? Thanks!

I was literally about to ask this same question.
@tommy
To further add to this, are there limits to running 100’s of scheduled meetings at the same time under the same account?

In our case, we’ll need to run several hundred meetings at the same allocated time slot, so for instance, 100 meetings at 9:00, then 100 meetings at 9:30 and so on. The meetings will not be created by the same User ID (each user will have a Basic Account under our main account), but it will be under the same main Account ID.

Hey @SimoneLabianca, @joshf,

Please see this thread:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @jerry,

We are working on a solution for the use case of hosting external meetings.

As for closed caption on your account, are you hosting meetings owned by you (the meetings on the same account as the JWT Token)?

Thanks,
Tommy

We are not hosting meetings using the JWT token. All meetings will be hosted using OAuth, which our customers will be hosting, so we need all of our customers to be hosting their meetings without requiring Captcha.

Hi @tommy.

We filled the opt out form for the captcha some time ago, but the captcha continues showing for our users. Any news about it, are you still reviewing the form applications?

Thanks in advance,
Santy.

Ya, we filled out the form 3 weeks ago to be whitelisted and have been told twice that we are…yet the captcha remains.

Hey @jerry,

Are you using the Web SDK? The Web SDK only works with JWT Apps.

Thanks,
Tommy