WebCodecs Chrome 92

Hi

Your request (#11836699) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Regards
Atul

Hi @helloparent

Were you able to fit the issue ( Gallery View is no longer available ) ? If yes, could you please tell us how you have achieved. We are also having the similar issue where this solution doesnā€™t work for us https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/advanced/web-isolation.

Thanks.

Hi Anusha

This issue is not yet resolved for us. We are waiting for Zoom team to schedule a meeting with us to resolve the same.

Regards
Atul

Thanks for the quick reply @helloparent

Please let us know if you are able to fix it.

Hi @MaxM

We are getting this error only in the console.

@MaxM

This is a high priority issue since it makes the Web SDK unusable but we are still waiting for any concrete support from Zoom even after 3 weeks of raising this issue. Is there no one in the Zoom India team that can help us resolve this issue. We keep on waiting for a response from Zoom which comes at post midnight for us and any revert happens after 24 hours only.

This is very sad support!

Regards
Atul

Hey @helloparent,

My apologies for the delayed resolution here, I see your ticket now and sent a message to schedule a meeting. Please share the steps to reproduce the most recent error you shared in our ticket.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM

I have scheduled a meeting for tomorrow in your calendar.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Login into the system [REDACTED]

2. On top left, there is option called Online Classes. Please click on Schedule Class and Schedule a Class. You can choose the class as 12th Standard while scheduling a class.

3. Once you return to the home screen, please click on Start Class. (Pls do not use Start Class in app)

This will start the class and we can see how it is behaving. Hope this helps.

Regards
Atul

Hey @helloparent,

Thanks for meeting with me. Iā€™m still investigating this and have followed up with you in our ticket.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Hi @MaxM

There does not seem to be any urgency to resolve this issue. The teachers have started taking classes on other platforms and we are still nowhere in resolving this issue.

Can we find some way to expedite the resolution? This is hurting our reputation in a big way.

Regards
Atul

This is a reminder to help us resolve this issue. We are sitting at 4th week with no resolution.

Hey @helloparent,

Iā€™m continuing to follow up with you in our ticket to determine the cause of the issues youā€™re encountering.

Recently during my testing I was able to reproduce a similar issue. Iā€™ve since provided some next steps for testing in our ticket - let me know what you find.

I look forward to getting this resolved!

Thanks,
Max

Please suggest an alternate way to expedite this support. Its 2 months and we are nowhere near the solutions. The teachers and parents are now frustrated with this entire thing. The support on email and thread is simply not working.

Hi @helloparent,

Have you tried using SharedArrayBuffers origin trial in your application? We still havenā€™t been able to successfully implement Web Isolation on our app so for the meantime, we are using the SharedArrayBuffers origin trial to be able to use the app.

Regards,
Lara

Hi @lfrancia , yes we have tried that but its still not working. Its a react Js based system. Is it working for you?

@helloparent I followed up with you in our ticket, let me know if thatā€™s helpful.

For reference, it seems to be related to the following topic:

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.