Webhook are triggered for development credentials but not for production ones

Description
I am testing webhooks for an OAuth app for both development and production credentials. For the development credentials, I am using ngrok to receive the webhooks on localhost, and it works ok. For the production credentials, the webhooks are not triggered at all.

Error
No Webhook received

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
I am subscribing the meeting.end event

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Create Event subscription for OAuth app for the meeting.end event
It has a URL for development and a URL for production
verify that webhook is received on prodution URL when production crendentials are used

Hey @zakaria.amine,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please confirm that you are installing the production version of your app using the publishable URL found on the submit tab of your application.

You will only receive production events if you have installed the production application.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Hi @MaxM,

Thanks for your help. After I regenerated the Publishable URL, I went to App Marketplace and uninstalled the app and installed it again. And now it’s working.

Regards,
Zakaria

1 Like

Hey @zakaria.amine,

I’m glad to hear that resolved your issue! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.