Webhook event "recording.registration_created" not triggered

Description
Webhook “recording.registration_created” notification not sent when registering for on-demand webinar recording.

Error
“recording.registration_created” notifications are not sent.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth app type.

Which Endpoint/s?
Recording Registration Created webhook

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

1. Setup an on-demand webinar, start it and record a video
  2. Open webinar registration URL, fill in registration form (registrantA).
  3. Go to webinar recording page, click share and ensure on-demand toggle is turned on, copy recording URL.
  4. Open recording URL, fill in registration form (registrantB).
  5. Ensure registrantA and registrantB are in both webinar and recording registrants lists

Expected: “recording.registration_created” notification sent for registrantA and registrantB
Actual:: notifications not sent

Screenshots (If applicable)
App subscriptions:

Additional context
Tested subscription configuration by subscribing to both “recording.registration_created” and “recording.started” notifications - the latter works as expected

Hey @hsintegration, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

I was able to reproduce this, and have notified our engineering team. I will keep you updated on the fix! (ZOOM-134514)

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hey @tommy, thanks for looking into this!

Is it possible to provide some raw estimates? Would it be a matter of weeks\months to fix this?

Thank you,
Alex

Hey @hsintegration, happy to help!

Our next API release is in March, so probably sometime in Q1 / Q2.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy - I seem to be having this same issue where the recording.registration_created event notification is not triggered. Can you confirm if this has been fixed?

Hey @marketozoom,

No updates yet. I have just requested upped priority on this.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @marketozoom, @hsintegration,

Our engineers are investigating this issue now. Can you share the webinar UUID this is happening to so we can look at the logs?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @marketozoom, @hsintegration,

We have confirmed this to be a bug and are working on a fix. Apologies for the late response.

-Tommy