Webhook for meeting.participant_joined and meeting.participant_left not firing

Description
Webhook for meeting.participant_joined and meeting.participant_left not firing. I have 1 webhook set up for all meeting events and meeting.started and meeting.ended fires to the endpoint, but not for participants leaving/joining

Error
No Error. The webhook is just not called. Double checked web server logs to make sure there were no errors.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Enabled JWT event subscription and add events “Participant/Host joined meeting” and “Participant/Host left meeting”. Start meeting, and have at least 1 attendee join. Webhook should be called.

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
N/A

Hey @thardie,

Where these working before?

What is your endpoint url?

Thanks,
Tommy

It mysteriously started working again on Sunday. I didn’t change anything, so I guess there was some outage that others didn’t notice.

I’m now having an issue with calls being delivered out of order. Especially when people move to breakout rooms. I’ll get a participant joined when they first enter the call, then when they move to a breakout room, I get another joined then left. So, the last 2 come in with the same timestamp and out of order. Is there any other way to tell the correct sequence?

Hey @thardie,

We believe the webhook issues Saturday were a one off issue.

Let us know if you see any other webhook issues.

Can you share the 2 webhook payloads so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy