Webhook not working on Oauth app

Description
I tried to send a webhook of recording completion to the ngrok server using the oauth app, but no notification was delivered.
However, with jwt, it does. Is there any solution for this situation?

Error
When I look at the server, I don’t see any 200oks and nothing has arrived.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
oauth

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @tf112022524277,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When you check your Webhook Logs do you see that the webhook is sent? I would make sure that you have the OAuth app installed and that you are checking the relevant endpoint for production and development.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for the reply.

There was nothing in the webhook log.

Since my oauth app is shown in the Installed Apps, I assume it is installed.
Looking at the Installed Apps (App Marketplace), the app info is unpublished at account level, and the installer is myself.

Thanks,
tf

Hey @tf112022524277,

When looking at your account, I can see that everything seems to be configured correctly. I would make sure that you are changing the Webhook Endpoint and reinstalling the app each time you start your ngrok server as the URL used for the ngrok server changes each time it’s started.

If that doesn’t help, would you be able to test using Request Bin as the webhook endpoint just to ensure there isn’t an edge case causing issues with ngrok?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.