Webhooks not firing for JWT App

Description
I have the save problem as the user here: Webhooks not triggered for activated JWT app

I’ve got an JWT App (Activated Live on your account, Intend to publish: No, Account Level), Events are on, (I even subscribed to all of them) and I can’t use Webhooks.

I know that I should send back a 200 response, but I never got a chance to do that, since I’ve never gotten any call to my endpoint. I even subscribed to all of the events - still no webhooks fired.

When I check Webhook Logs (and Legacy Webhook Logs just in case) - there is nothing there - No data.

For Api Calls, everything works fine and I am able to see all of them - but API calls are not triggering the Events (and Webhooks)

Error
Webhooks are never fired

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Does not matter, it never fires

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
for example: 1. Start Webinar - webhook is never fired

Screenshots (If applicable)

Have you tested that the endpoint you have given to zoom for sending the notification to works?

@andreas1 @szkolenia
Yesterday we had similar problem with the OAuth App webhooks. meeting.started webhook was often missing. Webhooks were coming late.

@andreas1 We had this app working for months and all endpoints were working fine. Also, considering the random nature of the missing webhooks, I think the problem was not related to our setup.

@michael.bronshteyn I have run into multiple occasions too where the Zoom platform behaves inconsistently. Hope you manage to find a fix for your issue

I did, for testing purposes I even used an endpoint that only returns HTTP:200, but it was never even requested

Hey @szkolenia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When I tested a request to your /webhooks endpoint, I saw that the request timed out. Please make sure that your endpoint is publicly accessible via port 443 and is able to quickly respond with a 200 OK status to the webhook event.

Thanks,
Max

Hello, thank you for the response.

Our application server is down, I will get back to you when it gets back online, but they were not down when I was first trying to use webhooks. Do you think there should be something in Webhook Logs? Or is there only information about successful Webhooks that were triggered?

Best regards

Hello Max,

We have changed the Event notification endpoint URL for the application, it is accessible now. Based on Webhook Logs and our own application logs, Webhooks were never fired

Would you be able to help?

Best regards,

Hey @szkolenia,

I’m happy to help! Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the following information:

1. App Name
  2. App Creator Email
  3. An event type that you expected to receive
  4. The approximate timeframe the event should have been triggered

I’ll use that information to check the configuration of your app as well as our logs in order to get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks,
Max

Thank you, the issue has been resolved - we are receiving the Webhook Events at our endpoint.

Best regards,

Great! I’m glad to hear that your issue is resolved!

Max