Webhook not working when join meeting from browser

I have subscribed to event presence status updated and they are working fine for desktop client and mobile app but when I join meeting from the browser no webhook is sent to my server.

I have tried creating the webhook-only app and there are no logs of webhook when I join meeting from the browser, presence status must have updated.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Subscribe to presence status updated and join meeting from browser, no webhook received.

Hey @farzal.khan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please make sure that you are logged in to Zoom when you are joining the meeting from your browser.

Thanks,
Max

Yes I am logged into zoom when I am joining meeting from browser

Hey @farzal.khan,

Thank you for confirming, I was able to reproduce this behavior on my end as well. It looks like this is the expected behavior. Looking at our documentation, it indicates that presence status will be updated when using Zoom Client Apps:

This means the Desktop and Mobile apps will work but one limitation of the Web Client currently is that it does not update presence status. If you would like this to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.